lørdag 14. april 2012

My little angel - DT Scrap FX

Hi all crateful stars out there!

Ready or not, here comes a new layout from me!
Like every mother, I love my son! And I think he is the most beautiful little person on earth!
So I have made a new layout with photo of him ;) 

Here it is:
This layout has a ton of layers! First I started with some glimmer mist, I went totally crazy with it!
Then I put on some gesso (what a bomb! LOL) I have made myself some homemade stamps with my own design, and these I used to create another layer to the background.  Then I put on some random stuff, like washi tape, some punched out paper circles, tag and left over patterned paper!
At two of the paper circles I took some india ink, and made some grunge circle around it. To get a cool effect, I just let the ink ran “up” the page, and to the side as well. 

At the left bottom corner I put on some paper leftovers, a tag and keyhole (2011260).
I painted the key hole with crackle paint and attached it with some black brads.

I also painted the angel wing (2011071) with crackle paint. 
And then I distressed the edges with walnut stain. On the heart (2012039) I have used glimmer mist.


I have used Itty bitty bets Groovy Alpha (2005104) for my title.

For this layout I have used:
-          Itty bitty bets Groovy Alpha
-          Wings C, Feathered
-          Patchwork Heart set
-          Keyholes


 I hope I’ve been able to offer you some inspiration today!


 Hug Kristine






4 kommentarer:

  1. Denne synes jeg var knall tøff :) Så masse kule små detaljer.
    For å få til det som ser ut som blå spray effekt, er det det som er den glimmer mist´n?

    klem Jane

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott! Liker fargene du har brukt, og så flotte mønstre og stil. Nydelig hjerte, og flotte bokstaver. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig Lo og falt TOTALT for det alfabetet du har brukt. Så herlig.

    SvarSlett
  4. Utrolig knallkul LO Kristine! Digger rett og slett alt med denne!

    Du er så god på detaljer, og å lage ditt eget preg på LOene dine!

    Du er en stor inspirasjonskilde for meg:)

    SvarSlett

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails